Global Luxury Mattress Market – Introduction
- Luxury mattresses are widely used in premium hotels, luxurious resorts, villas, hospitals, residential accommodations etc. A luxury mattress is a large rectangular pad of different layers and degrees of both softness and firmness. The major benefits of such mattresses is to offer pressure relief, conform to the shape of the body, to spread the weight over the surface of the mattress, and relieve pressure points. Luxury mattresses are made from a variety of materials which include memory foam, latex, innerspring, and hybrid materials. Luxury mattresses are considered as quality mattresses which can reduce inflammation and problems related to arthritis etc.
Rise in adoption or usage of mattresses made from natural materials projected to be a driving factor for the luxury mattress market
- The rising sale of natural mattresses having hypo allergic properties is a growing trend. Furthermore, end-users (premium hotel chains, luxurious resorts and villas etc.) are increasingly becoming aware about the harmful effects of synthetic mattresses used on a regular basis. Manufacturers and distributors sell their natural material- based mattresses for the quality sleep and comfort they offer. These are projected to be major driving factors of the luxury mattress market during the forecast period.
Get PDF brochure for Industrial Insights and business Intelligence @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=77030
Increase in trend of selling luxury mattresses through company-owned websites and e-commerce websites projected to create huge opportunity for manufacturers and suppliers
- Rapid increase in trend of selling products such as luxury mattresses through online distribution channels especially on company-owned websites and on e-commerce websites such as Amazon, Walmart, and various other regional e-commerce portals across the globe is expected to create significant opportunities for manufacturers and distributors of luxury mattresses during the forecast period. Companies are also offering attractive discounts and launching exclusive offers or payment schemes to drive the sale of luxury mattresses on e-commerce websites etc.
Key Players Operating in the Luxury Mattress Market
Prominent luxury mattress manufacturing companies are projected to face healthy competition during the forecast period. Brands such as Serta Simmons Bedding, LLC, Sleep Number Corporation, Kingsdown, Inc., and Kurlon etc. are investing heavily on research & development and focusing on upgrading their existing portfolio of mattresses and planning to expand and launch more comfortable and economical luxury mattresses in the market. Companies are also undertaking mergers & acquisitions or signing agreements with regional distributors and dealers to expand their business in various parts of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global luxury mattress market include:
- Dream Tress, LLC.
- HARRISON SPINKS
- King Koil
- Kingsdown, Inc.
- Serta Simmons Bedding, LLC
- Sherman Mattresses
- Sleep Number Corporation
- Tempur Sealy International, Inc.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Luxury Mattress Market, Request for a Sample
Global Luxury Mattress Market – Research Scope
Global Luxury Mattress Market, by Product Type
- Memory Foam Mattress
- Latex Mattress
- Hybrid Mattress
- Others (Innerspring Mattress etc.)
Global Luxury Mattress Market, by Size
- Twin XL
- Full XL
- California King
- Other Specialty Sizes
Global Luxury Mattress Market, by Thickness
- Below 5 inches
- 6 – 10 inches
- 10 – 20 inches
- Above 20 inches
Global Luxury Mattress Market, by End-use
- Others (Hospitals etc.)
Global Luxury Mattress Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Purchase our Premium Research Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=77030<ype=SLuxury Mattress Market
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.