DAB Receiver Market: Introduction
- DAB, or digital audio broadcasting, is a form of radio that relies on digitally transmitted data, made of ones and zeros. The transmitter encodes binary data and transmits it from a station, which gets picked up by a receiver that decodes the data and processes it into music that gets played through the speakers.
- In digital radio, fragments can be sent over numerous times in order to improve the chances of them being picked up by a digital receiver. The computer chip in the digital receiver is able to process the arriving fragments into sound, even if they were received in different instances and from different sources. Numerous different digital radio stations exist within a specific area, and do not interfere with each other, providing variety of choice to users.
- DAB is more robust as it possesses the capability to travel over a larger area as compared to analog signals, reference to noise and multipath fading for mobile listening. DAB guarantees a clean, continuous stream of audio, as long as it can stay within reception of a digital radio signal.
Get PDF brochure for Industrial Insights and business Intelligence @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=83123
Rise in Demand as Many Countries Adopting Digital Radio Networks
- Several countries are investing to establish the infrastructure necessary to transit DAB radio signals. A major factor driving the DAB receiver market is the greater choice of stations, which fuels the demand for DAB radio. The crisp and clear sound is also a key factor driving the adoption of DAB. Automotive and portable radio devices segments are projected to account for notable share of the global DAB receiver market.
Europe to Hold Notable Share of Global Market
- Asia Pacific is estimated to gain market share at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to the adoption of digital radio technology by various national broadcasters in the region. Countries such as China, India, and South Korea have declared digital radio policies, which increase the demand for DAB receiver. Australia and South Korea already have a digital radio network and account for a prominent share of the DAB receiver market in the region.
- Europe accounts for a prominent share of the global DAB receiver market, with the U.K. accounting for a notable share of the market in Europe. Countries such as Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, and Italy have also announced the switchover, which in turn is estimated to propel the DAB receiver market in the region.
- The DAB receiver market in North America and Middle East is also expected to expand considerably during the forecast period.
- However the various other option, ease of access and availability of Internet radio, and online streaming means users have much more efficient means of accessing media, which in turn is estimated to hinder the DAB receiver market
Key Players Operating in DAB Receiver Market
Several key players operating in the global DAB receiver market are introducing various designs and models
Key players include:
Global DAB Receiver Market Scope
Global DAB Receiver Market, by Type
Global DAB Receiver Market, by Application
Purchase our Premium Research Report at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=83123<ype=S
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
TMR has a track record to provide ace market research solutions that has earned us the trust of our clients for their business intelligence needs. Serving 13 industry verticals with a database of over 1,000 reports and 1 million + data points, our expanse to provide market research solutions is exceptional. We deep dive for a thorough understanding of the subject, gather precise information, and then analyze it to present solutions that are par excellence.